Who to Call in an Emergency
- Dial 911 only in life-threatening situations.
- For non-emergency calls, such as reporting power outages, dial (803) 252-2911.
- To report trees down or damage from trees in the right-of-way or on city property, call Forestry and Beautification at (803) 545-3860.
- To report flashing or non-working traffic lights, call Traffic Engineering at (803) 545-3850.
- To report clogged drainage structures or flooding issues, call the Street Division at (803) 545-3790.
- If you’re not sure which city department to call for a city service, dial (803) 545-3300 for “customer care services” or visit www.colasc.net.
- If you need information after normal business hours, call (803) 252-2911. Various departments can be dispatched to your location to provide assistance.